New Blogger-Real Estate Chick


Hello and welcome to my first blog!

    I just want to introduce myself first even though many of you know me.  My name is Lisa Gallup and I am a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker United Realtors.  I am approaching the end of my first year on Sep 30th in selling real estate and it has been an enriching endeavor so far.  Although that first month was a bit rough, now I am with a great agency!  I will have the last sale of my first official year next week which will take me to my 10th closing.  It has been a challenge and I have risen to the occasion.  I have enjoyed getting to know my clients and assisting them with the real estate needs.  I have met some great people and many will always hold a dear place in my heart.  Getting to know the families and making bonds that will hopefully lead to some lasting relationships.  That is what this life is all about is touching someone and helping them...at least that is what I want to do with my life.

   I have appreciated all the families, friends who have helped me to get started in this business of real estate.  Many of them thought I was crazy starting this endeavor as we know it can be a hard field.  I do want to personally thank those who have helped me in my first year.  I have had some amazing clients!  You know who you are and I appreciate you entrusting me with your business! 

     As with any business, referrals are so important to make the business continue to thrive.  If you know anyone looking to buy or sell their home please call me and give me their information.  If the deal goes through I will personally give you a $50 gift card once we have completed the sale.  So please....  REFER, REFER, REFER!!!

Thank you for reading my blog and please follow me!
Thanks!
Lisa Gallup
254-899-5460
lisa.gallup@cbunited.com

MY LISTINGS THIS YEAR  TRULY BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO HELP THESE FAMILIES SELL (the bottom one closes Sep 25th!!): 



Comments

  1. Ron and I feel so blessed to have had you as our agent. Your professionalism is to notch and your support has made the sale of our home an easy journey. We wish you only the best of luck as you continue your career.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too feel truly blessed to have met you both and worked with your family! Making your dreams become reality! So excited for you both and your new adventure!

      Delete

Post a Comment